Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Tell us Kashima-san ^-^ !

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tiri:

    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ): God... I want to see one of them... any of them dressed up as a cheese! [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">0_oU....interesting. gotta' see that ^-^U

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone wants Aoe to molest them. Maybe we should ask Aoe what he thinks of this. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I just realized that I wrote up all the answers to this but never posted it!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I wonder at myself sometimes, I really do.

    Okay, here goes:

    The one we want to tease:
    Tease as in to make annoyed/miffed = Izumi;
    Tease as in for fun = Kiichi (god, I wonder who would win in a contest of wits? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Probably Kiichi)

    The one I want to marry:
    (any guesses?) Takamiya, of course

    The one I want to molest me XD:
    Hmm, tough one. I'd want to be molested by Haruomi, just to see if I could break that solemn look he has. (Of course, Aoe is fine, too.)

    The cutest one:
    Gotta go with Naoya-kun here. Too cute! (in manner and looks)

    The best couple:
    Ohh, another hard one. Well, of course:
    Takamiya x Izumi (yep yep, surprise there *wink* )
    And (drumroll)
    BlueBoy Izumi x Arashi (I just really liked how they interacted together, and I was so happy that Izumi finally let himself be happy. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] )

    Cosplay:
    XD I'd just want to be there to see all of your reactions.

    Any suggestions:
    Not really. As much fun as it already is, I like to stick to the canon couples. I am ready to see a new couple introduced, though. (Just think, 11 volumes and we're only on #6. *bliss* )

    ~Crystal
    (no, Izumi, don't hit Takamiya so much! lol)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, i guess i could reply to this one, since i love love mode [img]smile.gif[/img]

    The one we want to tease:
    hmmm... friendly teasing, arashi (blue boy's izumi's boyfriend... he's got such a cute personality)

    The one I want to marry:
    reiji aoe

    The one I want to molest me XD:
    same as above

    The cutest one:
    Naoya, without a doubt [img]smile.gif[/img]

    The best couple:
    hmmm... i can't pick a best. all the couples seem so well matched to me [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ):
    another vote in favor of Naoya koneko

    Any suggestions:
    here's a suggestion... anyone who wants to join the love mode chat rp, msg me in irc [img]wink.gif[/img]
    (poor kiichi still needs a haroumi)

  5. #15
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sure took long enough to reply to this XD

    The one we want to tease: Izumi, because it'd be so easy to get a reaction out of him ^_^

    The one I want to marry: Takamiya!! He's sweet, he cooks, he wears those cute aprons...need I go on? XD

    The one I want to molest me XD: Wait...i only get to pick one?? ::sigh:: I guess then, that I'll have to pick Aoe too.

    The cutest one: err...not sure XD

    The best couple: I like them all.

    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ): I want to see them dress up as characters from Count Cain...hehe...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Carole Ann:
    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ): I want to see them dress up as characters from Count Cain...hehe...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROTF! So which of them is Merry? ^________^

    Not having any trouble at all imagining Reiji cosplaying as Alexis for some reason... brr.

    Blue-boy Izumi as Dr. Jezebel...

    Torn between a verrrry longsuffering Naoya as Merry and an incoherently spitting-with-outrage student-Izumi as Merry...

    hmmmmm...

    would it be Arashi or Takamiya as Oscar the cheerful lech? ^___^

    Not sure whether to map Kishima or Haruomi onto Riff...

    Kiichi would have WAY too much fun cosplaying Cain if Haruomi was Riff, but I can't see him toning down the evil sense of humor long enough to have a serious angstfest. Now, a madly over-the-top comedy-angstfest, that I can imagine very easily... hmmmmmmm...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 17, 2003 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sniff around*

    Did I scented Another Evil Plot for Maniatic Sakura-Crisis.net Cross-overs and/or Rpg?


    *grins ? la Muraki* >D

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by yakitori:
    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ): waaiii~ I LOVE this part mehehehe *evil laughs* okay...how about...they dressed up in samurai outfits for the seme and as geisha for the uke xDDD as for my second suggestion... final fantasy VII ?? naoya as a french maid is not bad too (in my opinion XD )

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Countess D starts picturing Naoya as Cloud and Aoe-san as Sephi on her head [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ......*drool*

  9. #19
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one we want to tease: sakashita izumi^^

    The one I want to marry:takamiya

    The one I want to molest me XD:ermm...difficult nee~ I'll go with takamiya too **EDIT** I choose seiichi ^3^ *muach*...luv him...

    The cutest one:many choose naoya...for me it's still sakashita izumi ^^;;

    The best couple:arashi x b.boys izumi

    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ): waaiii~ I LOVE this part mehehehe *evil laughs* okay...how about...they dressed up in samurai outfits for the seme and as geisha for the uke xDDD as for my second suggestion... final fantasy VII ?? naoya as a french maid is not bad too (in my opinion XD )

    Any suggestions:can't wait for the next chapter to be released naa~ X333 (and...oh man...this thread is FUN ^o^ )

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 20, 2003 06:45 AM: Message edited by: yakitori ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wasn't sure if I should put it in the art corner or not, but here is...

    Kitty!Naoya

    ^^ I didn't passed much time on the coloring, I'll do it in color a bit later on ^^ hope you like it (oh, and -yes-, I'm a belt freak ^^)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •